MJ Church are currently looking to recruit for motivated individuals to work in our brand-new state of the art Material Recycling Facility, based at Star Farm in Marshfield. Working Monday to Friday, these are full-time and permanent positions with a view to commence as soon as possible.
Working as part of a team, duties will include;
- Manually picking materials from a moving belt and placing it in the appropriate receptacle;
- Cleaning down plant at the end of the shift;
- Cleaning duties within the yard as requested.
- Physically fit;
- Consistent work ethic;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to follow instructions and conform to the operational rules and protocols in place.
The standard working hours for these roles are Monday to Friday, 7.00am-5.00pm.
- Onsite parking
- 28 days holiday
- Weekly paid
- Full training & PPE provided
- Weekly bonus
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing business. At MJ Church, we have a culture that provides progression and rewarding careers for hardworking individuals. Please apply today for more details and to discuss further.
To apply, please email Kim Masterman (Recruitment Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for an initial discussion on 07917 512536.