MJ Church are recruiting for a Payroll & HR Administrator to join our central team, based in our offices at Star Farm, Marshfield.
Working as part of a team to support a payroll function, this role will incorporate an element of HR support too.
Daily duties will include;
- Verifying hours for weekly paid staff;
- Supporting payroll companywide (Up to 500 staff)
- Recording payroll data in the company software system;
- Calculating overtime, travel and bonus payments;
- Calculating holiday, sickness, pension and maternity pay;
- Issuing P45’s and other necessary tax forms;
- Dealing with payroll queries as they arise;
- Monitoring and updating staff holiday records;
- Electronic filing of employee details;
- Ad-hoc HR support as directed.
This is a permanent position working 8.00am-5.00pm, Monday to Friday, with a view to start as soon as possible.
Applicants must be experienced in Payroll and have the ability to demonstrate a proven track record within a similar position.
- Competitive salary
- Free onsite parking
- Software training as required
- Company pension
To apply, please send your CV to Kim Masterman (Recruitment Manager); email@example.com