MJ Church are recruiting for a full-time Operative to join us in our “We Collect your Rubbish” division.
In this role, you will work as part of a team servicing a large diverse customer base, to remove waste and clear sites. As a front facing member of MJ Church, this is an important role and one that will see you engaging with our customers on a daily basis. Our jobs cover both domestic house clearances as well as commercial business sites.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday, 7am-5pm, with occasional weekends.
Daily duties will include;
- Working with a colleague to visit customer sites as required
- Removal and collection of waste, ranging from small items such as general bagged waste and electrical goods to larger items such as furniture, white goods, mattresses and scrap metal
- Disposing of waste items at one of our transfer stations
- Delivering industrial and commercial wheelie bins to our Trade Waste customers
Applicants will need to;
- Possess a full driving licence
- Be physically fit with the ability to safely lift and remove waste items
- Present yourself well, remaining polite and courteous at all times
- Have self-motivation and a keen attitude to complete each job to the best of your ability
- Great rate of pay with plenty of overtime available
- Task specific training as required
- Full PPE provided
- Free onsite parking
To apply, please call Kim Masterman on 07917 512536 or email firstname.lastname@example.org