With the recent growth in our well-established Earthworks division we are now looking to recruit an experience manager who will have responsibility for project teams, be accountable for delivering fully programmed earthworks schemes as well as growing the business with existing and new customers. The successful candidate will need significant earthworks experience working in a senior management position and will be responsible for:
- Interpreting earthworks design, remediation schemes and overseeing appropriate planning for Remediation Strategies and Earthworks Specifications.
- Delivering largescale earthworks projects to standard UK specifications.
- Delivering remedial earthworks control, muck shifting whilst maintaining responsibility for project program implementation.
- Management of sub-contractors.
- Management of time and cost budgets.
- Understanding of remedial and soil stabilisation technologies.
- Verification and closure of remediation and earthworks projects.
- Growing the Earthworks division through building sustainable relationships within the sector creating repeat as well as new business.
Salary up to £60K per annum plus package for a management position.
For further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.